This course provides brokers a seven hour course of education that will allow them to renew their licenses for 2018. The following topics are discussed in this course:
Arkansas Law and Brokers
This topic examines the rules and regulations of the State of Arkansas along with the responsibilities of brokers, agency relationships and disclosures, and brokerage office policies.
This topic addresses how to hold a showing that maintains the safety of clients and their property and the person carrying out the showing.
Contracts and Forms
This topic addresses the Pope County Bar Association case, how to avoid practicing law without a license, and how to use the proper forms and contracts.
This course is broken up by six quizzes.
Broker Core Part 1 [6 Activities]
01. Introduction to the Arkansas 2018 Broker Core (Video)
02. 02. Pope County Ruling: Brokers Explaining the Primary Points and Limitations
03. 03. Pope County Ruling: Preapproved Legal Forms
04. Establish Procedure for Supervising Broker Review of All Real Estate Contracts Prior to Closing of Transaction
05. Obtain and Research Training Materials for Case Studies to Address Contractual Issues
06. Provide Licensees Options Available for Addressing, Obtaining, and Providing Legal Descriptions
Broker Core Quiz 1 (15 questions)
Broker Core Part 2 [6 Activities]
07. Establish Guidelines and Training to Ensure Timely Provision of Copies of all Contracts Prior to Closing
08. Train Licensees How to Handle All Client/Customer Funds Received Relative to a Real Estate Contract
09. Develop Processes to Ensure Proper Closing Instructions are Provided to Entities that Perform Transaction Closings
10. Identify and Select the Appropriate Agency Representation Options and Disclosures for Written Agreements
11. Utilize and Enter Pre-designed Clauses and Provisions Into Contractual Agreement to Reflect the Agreements of the Parties
12. Conclusion to the Arkansas 2018 Broker Core (Video)
Broker Core Quiz 2 (15 questions)
Real Estate Personal Safety
Safety [5 Activities]
01. Introduction to Real Estate Safety: Showing Property (Video)
02. General Safety Considerations
03. Before the Showing
04. Before the Showing - Part 2
05. Before the Showing - Part 3
Safety Quiz 1 (5 questions)
Safety Part 2 [2 Activities]
01. The Showing
02. Conclusion of Real Estate Safety: Showing Property (Video)
Safety Quiz 2 (5 questions)
Real Estate Finances & Mathematics
Real Estate Finance Basics [10 Activities]
01. Introduction to Real Estate Finance Basics (Video)
02. Government Loan Programs
03. Government Loan Programs - Part 2
04. Government Loan Programs - Part 3
05. Mortgages and Deeds of Trust
06. Other Mortgages
07. Sale and Leaseback
08. Collateral Assignments
09. Other Financing Documents
10. Conclusion of Real Estate Financing (Video)
Finance Quiz (20 questions)
Mathematics for Real Estate [8 Activities]
01. How is Mathematics Used in Real Estate?
02. General Math Concepts
03. Calculations for Valuation
04. Appreciation and Depreciation
05. Calculations for Transactions
06. Lending Calculations
07. Lending Calculations - Part 2
08. Property Taxes
Mathematics Quiz (10 questions)
Certificate of Completion - 2018 Real Estate Forms and Contracts for Brokers
Certificate of Completion - 1 Hour Safety
Certificate of Completion - Real Estate Financing & Mathematics
Chad started his Real Estate career as a Salesperson in 1970 and worked in residential sales for about 2 years. He then became Principal Broker and Property Manager in 1972. From there Chad's career has been everything Real Estate in Arkansas.
Chad acted as the Director of the Housing Authority of Fayetteville and redeveloped the downtown square and supervised the building of 50 public housing units. Having acted as a broker in some capacity (Sales Manager to Regional Director) for nearly 30 years for multiple brokerages across Arkansas Chad moved into also teaching new real estate professionals.
Now with over 45 years of experience in the Arkansas Real Estate market, Chad additionally acts as an instructor here at AYPO for Arkansas real estate professionals. Chad's wealth of knowledge and years of teaching experience have allowed us to teach some of the best courses offered in Arkansas!
December 31st, 2018
Good material, easy to understand and use, least painful internet course I've ever taken, will use again!
December 30th, 2018
December 28th, 2018
November 25th, 2018
Everything was laid out to easily understand. The examples were excellent and you can learn a lot from this course because you have to work at it. Overall excellent.
November 22nd, 2018
Easy to use and very reevent
August 2nd, 2018
Finance part was the hardest, but I learned the most in that section.