This is a 4 hour course for real estate professionals in Colorado, fulfilling the 4 hour Annual Commission Update Course requirement for 2019.
As required by Colorado DORA - Division of Real Estate, this course must be completed by 12.30.2019.
The course covers the following topics:
- Compliance Issues
- Top Violations
- Current Fair Housing Issues
- General Practice
- Rule E-47: Competency
- Good Faith
- New Regulations, Forms, and Contracts
- Personal Property Agreement
- Affordable Housing Programs
- Employing Broker Qualifications
- Appraiser Program Changes
- Web Resources
- Licensing Division Tips
- Please note: This course expires on 12.31.2020. You must complete this course by 12.31.2020 to get your CE credit.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Colorado DORA - Division of Real Estate
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".