This is the 2018 Late CE course. This is only for licensees who failed to complete the CE required for their 2018 renewal during the 2018 calendar year. This fulfills your National Requirements.
This 8 hour continuing education course will satisfy all the continuing education requirements to renew a Mortgage Loan Originator license in the state of Florida, including the 1 hour Florida SAFE State Law Course. The course content covers a wide selection of subjects directly relating to the mortgage loan originator. It includes subjects such as:
- The history of mortgages in America through the real estate crisis of the 2000s and into today;
- The need by consumers for ethical mortgage loan originators and their importance
- Common varieties of mortgages and their applicability in certain situations
- Types of mortgage fraud and how to safeguard consumers and keep yourself out of trouble
- Portions of state regulations specific to the state of Florida
- Plus other important topics
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: NMLS
Mary Tillery, loan originator and Sales Manager at Guild Mortgage, in Grants Pass Oregon, has been actively involved in home lending since 1986. She has originated everything from first time homebuyers, to complex construction financing and reverse mortgages, besides all forms of more traditional lending. Mary combines her depth of knowledge with a sincere desire to know, love and serve her clients. She has been teaching home buying classes for 20+ years and loves to share her knowledge with not just her clients, but with people in the industry who are interested in growing.