Late CE MLO Package: 8 Hour SAFE Core and Kentucky Law 2019
- 8 Hour Course
This 8 hour late CE package for mortgage loan originators in Kentucky is designed to provide all of the mandatory education needed to renew your MLO license. This course will address a variety of topics including:
- federal lending laws such as the SAFE Act
- ECOA and the TILA-RESPA Rule
- ethics, fraud, and non-traditional mortgage loan products
- licensing and renewal regulations
- prohibited acts and practices
- the Kentucky Residential Mortgage Fraud Act
- Please note: This course expires 12.31.2020. You must complete this course by 12.31.2020 to receive your CE credit.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 11454 and 11465
- Approved By: NMLS
Mary Tillery, loan originator and Sales Manager at Guild Mortgage, in Grants Pass Oregon, has been actively involved in home lending since 1986. She has originated everything from first time homebuyers, to complex construction financing and reverse mortgages, besides all forms of more traditional lending. Mary combines her depth of knowledge with a sincere desire to know, love and serve her clients. She has been teaching home buying classes for 20+ years and loves to share her knowledge with not just her clients, but with people in the industry who are interested in growing.