Core Course for Brokers and Associate Brokers - 4 Communication
- 3 Hour Course
At Your Pace Online's Core Course for Brokers and Associate Brokers provides Maine real estate professionals with 3 hours of state-approved continuing education that counts directly toward license renewal. This course focuses on a number of important real estate skills and ongoing developments in the real estate industry. One primary focus is on communications including:
- Inter-office communications
- Intra-office communications
- Inappropriate communication
- Vicarious Liability such as:
- Buyer's potential responsibility for acts of their real estate professional
- Seller's potential responsibility for acts of their real estate professional
- Recognizing poor communication practices
- Imputed knowledge and its impact on the licensee's role
We'll also touch on a number of other significant topics including mentors, working in teams, and performing self-evaluations.
During the course, there will be in-text questions to help the student gauge their knowledge while moving through the class. There is also a final exam of 15 questions at the end of the class.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): CC691C013IT
- Approved By: Maine Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".