This is the 2018 Late CE course. This is only for licensees who failed to complete the CE required for their 2018 renewal during the 2018 calendar year. This fulfills your National Requirements.
This course satisfies the requirements for 8 hours of content for both the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation, and for the NMLS. This segment will provide anyone who has been or is a mortgage loan originator in Maryland with an overview of the rules and regulations, and how they affect the role of MLOs in Maryland. It includes subjects such as:
- The history of federal mortgage law and the rise of mortgage loan origination specialists;
- The value of ethics and professionalism in the mortgage industry;
- Types of mortgage fraud and consumer protection & fair lending practices;
- Nontraditional mortgage products and when they are of value to the borrower;
- A state specific portion will cover regulations specific to the state of Maryland
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 10247
- Approved By: NMLS
Mary Tillery, loan originator and Sales Manager at Guild Mortgage, in Grants Pass Oregon, has been actively involved in home lending since 1986. She has originated everything from first time homebuyers, to complex construction financing and reverse mortgages, besides all forms of more traditional lending. Mary combines her depth of knowledge with a sincere desire to know, love and serve her clients. She has been teaching home buying classes for 20+ years and loves to share her knowledge with not just her clients, but with people in the industry who are interested in growing.