This North Carolina course package is solely geared toward those who did not finish their CE requirements before the renewal deadline in June. You have until September 30 to complete this package so that you may renew your license.
This package includes 4 hours on:
- The Truth in Lending Act (TILA),
- The Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA),
- The TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule (TILA- RESPA Rule),
- The Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), and
- The Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (HOEPA).
and 4 hours on:
- interacting with other parties in a manner that is ethical and appropriate,
- producing a contract with language that is specific but also clear and understandable, and
- explaining the rights of parties involved in an ethics complaint or ethics hearing.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: North Carolina Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".