Vermont 4 Hour 2020-2022 Renewal Cycle - Mandatory Course
- 4 Hour Course
This class fulfills the Vermont 4 hour mandatory Real Estate continuing education core requirement. It is designed to increase licensee awareness and competency in representing both buyers and sellers. It focuses on real estate transaction tax issues, diversity and discrimination, and current issues of interest to agents in particular and the profession overall. Topics will include:
- Real Estate Transaction Taxes:
- Property, Land Gains, Property Transfer, Real Estate Withholding, Housing Capital Gain Exclusions and their special considerations, and exemptions,
- Details of Technical Bulletin 34,
- Real Estate Industry Topics of Interest:
- Core principles of professional and unprofessional conduct,
- Data privacy and security concerns,
- Best practices for handling multiple offers,
- Laws, Rules and Court Cases:
- Disciplinary actions,
- Various cases of interest to the profession,
- Summary of Acts passed 2019-2020, and
- Digitization of municipal land records, among others.
- There will be a final exam of 40 questions randomly chosen from a bank of 60.
- A 70% grade is required to pass
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Vermont Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".