This package grants a real estate professional in Alabama nine hours of education on important topics and concepts. This package talks about the following topics:
- NAR Code of Ethics
- This topic examines the ethical code established by the National Association of REALTORS®
- This topic discusses math, mathematical equations, and real estate calculations.
- This topic talks about contractual agreements and the creation and the termination of agreements.
- Real Estate Activities
- This topic addresses several concepts including property management, neutral escrows, title insurance, and cooperative market analyses.
This course is broken up by three incremental quizzes and ends with an activity.
*note, the NAR ethics is not approved as "Ethics" through AREC. It is approved as "NAR Ethics" through a local NAR board.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 202
- Approved By: Alabama Real Estate Commission
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.