This package grants a real estate professional in Alabama nine hours of education on important topics and concepts. This package talks about the following topics:
- NAR Code of Ethics
- This topic examines the ethical code established by the National Association of REALTORS®
- This topic discusses math, mathematical equations, and real estate calculations.
- This topic talks about contractual agreements and the creation and the termination of agreements.
- Real Estate Activities
- This topic addresses several concepts including property management, neutral escrows, title insurance, and cooperative market analyses.
This course is broken up by three incremental quizzes and ends with an activity.
*note, the NAR ethics is not approved as "Ethics" through AREC. It is approved as "NAR Ethics" through a local NAR board.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 202
- Approved By: Alabama Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".