This package grants a real estate professional in Alabama nine hours of education on important topics and concepts. This package talks about the following topics:
- NAR Code of Ethics
- This topic examines the ethical code established by the National Association of REALTORS®
- This topic discusses math, mathematical equations, and real estate calculations.
- This topic talks about contractual agreements and the creation and the termination of agreements.
- Real Estate Activities
- This topic addresses several concepts including property management, neutral escrows, title insurance, and cooperative market analyses.
This course is broken up by three incremental quizzes and ends with an activity.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 202
- Approved By: Alabama Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".