Montana Real Estate Continuing Education
Complete your continuing education to renew your Montana real estate license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace online in order to help you maintain your license. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion available for documentation and tracking.
We are approved by the Montana DLI Board of Realty Regulation as 1st Attempt (At Your Pace Online) to offer online CE.
Montana 12 Hour General Real Estate Concepts Course
This 12 hour course is designed to provide Brokers and Property Managers with an overview of important topics and concepts, approved by the Montana Board of Realty Regulation. This online course covers topics such as ethics, errors and omissions, fair housing, agency, listings, leases, sale agreements, property titles, encumbrances, deeds, and the use and assessment of state taxes.
Montana 12 Hour Supervising Broker Complete Package
This 12 hour course will cover all of the education required for supervising brokers, brokers, and property managers in Montana to renew their licenses. It contains: Contract Law, Ethical Practices, Safety Concerns, and Supervising Broker Core content.
Montana 4 Hour Real Estate Supervising Broker Core
This 4-hour course, a part of the required renewal education for your real estate license, is designed to provide real estate professionals with an overview of current issues and concepts. The course covers topics such as the essentials of contract law, ethics per the National Associations of REALTORS, federal fair housing regulations, and the basics of real estate finance.
Montana 3 Hour Real Estate Safety
This course is approved with the Montana Board of Realty Regulation for 3 Hours of Risk Reduction CE Credit. The course will include topics under real estate agent safety such as identifying threats, preparing a property before the showing, and liability and liability insurance.
Montana 2 Hour Contract Law
This course is approved with the Montana Board of Realty Regulation for 2 Hours of Contract Law CE Credit. The course will include topics such as the definitions of contracts, the requirements for the validity of a contract, and the different types of real estate contracts.
Montana Real Estate License Renewal Dates and Continuing Education Requirements
- The licensing year is from November 1st through October 31st.
- Each active licensee is required to complete a minimum of 12 hours of continuing real estate education before the end of every licensing year (Oct 31st).
- Property Management licensees who have already completed their 1st renewal may take any Board of Realty Regulation approved CE to satisfy their 12 hour requirement.
- Supervising Brokers must complete 12 hours of continuing education each licensing year. 4 of those hours must be board-approved education in the area of supervising broker continuing education as designated by the board.
- NAR Members: The current cycle begins January 1, 2022 and ends December 31, 2024.