Alaska Real Estate Continuing Education
We are an Alaska Real Estate Commission approved online continuing education provider (AREC Provider # REC813). You can find us on the approved provider list as 0At Your Pace Online.
All AK real estate licenses expire on January 31st of even numbered years. Choose one of our CE classes below with confidence knowing that you will be getting the education you need to renew your real estate license At Your Pace Online.
Alaska 20 Hour Real Estate Complete CE Package (2018-2020)
Real estate licensees in Alaska, look no further for your full 20 hour biennial continuing education requirement. This package includes 8 hours of designated core, and 12 hours of elective credits. Topics of interest covered in this package are ethics, advertising and consumer protection, real estate investment, title reports and encumbrances, contract law, inspections, and disclosure.
Alaska 8 Hour Real Estate Designated CE (2018-2020)
Biennial renewal for real estate licensees in Alaska starts here with this 8 hour designated continuing education course. Topics of interest covered in this core course are ethical situations, title reports and encumbrances, contract law documents, inspections, and disclosures. Four parts divide the material into two-hour manageable chunks. This course satisfies 8 of the 20 hours required for license renewal.
Alaska 12 Hours Elective CE
This course covers 12 hours of elective credits for Alaska Real Estate Agents including:
- Ethics for Real Estate Professionals
- Real Estate Investment
- Errors and Omissions
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures
Alaska 3 Hour NAR Code of Ethics
This Elective course is intended to provide real estate agents with a detailed education on the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics. This course will examine both the Articles of the Code and disciplinary and dispute resolution processes related to the Code.
CE Requirements to Renew an AK Real Estate License
- Licensed real estate agents in Alaska are required to take 20 total hours of continuing education.
- Of the 20 total hours 8 of them must be on designated topics (core curriculum) and the remaining 12 hours can be on Elective Topics.
- NAR Members: NAR's Board of Directors approved a change to the Code of Ethics training requirement, extending the current cycle deadline from Dec. 31, 2020, to Dec. 31, 2021.