This 12 hour course is specifically designed to meet all of the continuing education requirements for Alaska real estate licensees. The following topics are covered in this package:
- Alaska Legal and Ethical Issues
- This topic explores laws and regulations of the State of Alaska. This topic also covers important provisions of the Uniform Residential Landlord Act.
- Anti-Discrimination Laws
- This topic looks, in general, at fair housing and anti-discrimination efforts in the real estate industry.
- This topic examines advertising for real estate, specifically how to advertise successfully and in a manner that is ethical and appropriate.
- This topic addresses the concepts of ethics and ethical behavior as it applies to real estate professionals.
- Real Estate Investment
- This topic discusses how real estate can be used for investment purposes
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): C2934
- Approved By: Alaska Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".