This 12 hour course is specifically designed to meet all of the continuing education requirements for Alaska real estate licensees. The following topics are covered in this package:
- Alaska Legal and Ethical Issues
- This topic explores laws and regulations of the State of Alaska. This topic also covers important provisions of the Uniform Residential Landlord Act.
- Anti-Discrimination Laws
- This topic looks, in general, at fair housing and anti-discrimination efforts in the real estate industry.
- This topic examines advertising for real estate, specifically how to advertise successfully and in a manner that is ethical and appropriate.
- This topic addresses the concepts of ethics and ethical behavior as it applies to real estate professionals.
- Real Estate Investment
- This topic discusses how real estate can be used for investment purposes
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): C2934
- Approved By: Alaska Real Estate Commission
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.