North Carolina Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
Complete your continuing education to renew your North Carolina real estate license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace online in order to help you maintain your license. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion available and we will report your course completion to the NC Real Estate Commission for you automatically.
We are approved by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission (NCREC Sponsor # 1552).
North Carolina Real Estate 4Hr Elective: Real Estate Ethics
This course is approved to meet your 4 hour Elective CE requirement! At the end of this course students will be able to interact with other parties in a manner that is ethical and appropriate, produce a contract with language that is specific but also clear and understandable, and explain the rights of parties involved in an ethics complaint or ethics hearing.
CE Requirements to Renew a NC Real Estate License
- NC real estate agents need 8 hours of continuing education every year by June 10th in order to renew their license.
- 4 of these hours are required to be on the General Update or BICUP courses.
- These hours can only come from Classroom Instruction
- The other 4 Hours are required to be on Electives.
- This is where we can help!
*Per 21 NCAC 58H .0410(e)All students must complete their online course within 30 days or before June 10th (whichever comes first)
NAR Members: NAR's Board of Directors approved a change to the Code of Ethics training requirement, extending the current cycle deadline from Dec. 31, 2020, to Dec. 31, 2021.