This package is designed to meet all of your requirements for renewing an Alaska Real Estate license. Package contents include:
- 8 Hours Designated Continuing Education (DCE)
- Topics include situational ethics, prohibited conduct, advertising and social media, contract and licensing law, licensee relationships, and property disclosures and inspections, ethics, broker supervision, property management, prohibited conduct, and social media advertising.
- Alaska Legal and Ethical Issues
- This topic explores laws and regulations of the State of Alaska. This topic also covers important provisions of the Uniform Residential Landlord Act.
- Anti-Discrimination Laws
- This topic looks, in general, at fair housing and anti-discrimination efforts in the real estate industry.
- This topic examines advertising for real estate, specifically how to advertise successfully and in a manner that is ethical and appropriate.
- This topic addresses the concepts of ethics and ethical behavior as it applies to real estate professionals.
- Real Estate Investment
- This topic discusses how real estate can be used for investment purposes
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Alaska Real Estate Commission
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.