Montana 12 Hour Supervising Broker Complete Package
- 12 Hour Course
- 4.2 68 Reviews
This 12-hour package is primarily designed for Supervising Brokers in Montana but will work for Supervising Brokers, Brokers and Property Management licensees. This course will provide real estate licensees with helpful review in four areas:
1) Contract Law: Contract terminology, the language and meanings behind key terms, requirements for a valid contract, what acts or events must occur to secure performance and what conditions cause discharge, what acts may lead to breach of contract and how to handle the matter, and the purpose of common, and some uncommon, contractual clauses.
2) Ethics for Real Estate Professionals: Various approaches to ethics, ethical concepts, the importance of ethics in business, the ethical duties of a real estate licensee to their principal, to their clients, and to society as a whole, and some common ethical situations a licensee may experience and potential solutions.
3) Real Estate Agent Safety: The threats that may be present when working as a real estate agent, practices that can be implemented prior to showings which can reduce risks and potential danger, what needs to be done to keep everyone safe from harm, and the risks that liability insurance covers.
4) Supervising Broker Core: An overview of responsibilities and ethical oversight, including NAR® Ethics Articles 1 & 2, the history and role of federal fair housing laws in real estate, and sources of home loan funding.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): REC-62650, RRE-CEC-REC-66945, REC-66944, REC-66941
- Approved By: Montana Board of Realty Regulation
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".