Montana 12 Hour Supervising Broker Complete Package
- 12 Hour Course
- 4.2 82 Reviews
This 12-hour package is primarily designed for Supervising Brokers in Montana but will work for Supervising Brokers, Brokers and Property Management licensees. This course will provide real estate licensees with helpful review in four areas:
1) Contract Law: Contract terminology, the language and meanings behind key terms, requirements for a valid contract, what acts or events must occur to secure performance and what conditions cause discharge, what acts may lead to breach of contract and how to handle the matter, and the purpose of common, and some uncommon, contractual clauses.
2) Ethics for Real Estate Professionals: Various approaches to ethics, ethical concepts, the importance of ethics in business, the ethical duties of a real estate licensee to their principal, to their clients, and to society as a whole, and some common ethical situations a licensee may experience and potential solutions.
3) Real Estate Agent Safety: The threats that may be present when working as a real estate agent, practices that can be implemented prior to showings which can reduce risks and potential danger, what needs to be done to keep everyone safe from harm, and the risks that liability insurance covers.
4) Supervising Broker Core: An overview of responsibilities and ethical oversight, including NAR® Ethics Articles 1 & 2, the history and role of federal fair housing laws in real estate, and sources of home loan funding.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): REC-62650, RRE-CEC-REC-66945, REC-66944, REC-66941
- Approved By: Montana Board of Realty Regulation
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.