This 7-hour course provides the 3 hours of core course curriculum required for your license renewal. This year's update focuses on matters of agency such as dual and buyer agency, and fiduciary duties owed by agents, as well as disclosing material facts and dealing honestly with all parties, among others. We also include a 1-hour course on safety in real estate, and 3 hours of electives covering real estate finance and real estate math.
In this 7-hour comprehensive renewal package, we'll also provide insights to:
- Duties required of a buyer's agent
- Disclosing material facts and dealing honestly with all parties
- Differences between customer and client
- Timing for all forms of agency representation disclosures
- Determining when a fact is a "material fact; and
- Distinguishing a customer from a client
and a whole lot more. Plus, we provide an ungraded self-assessment exercise to help keep those skills fresh. Sign up today and get your license renewal under way!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): CEDE221692S, CEDE-23-3705, CEDE-23-3-1188RC
- Approved By: State of Arkansas Real Estate Commission
Chad Kumpe is the instructor for all of our Arkansas real estate CE courses. A 50-year veteran of the real estate industry, Chad has excelled in many roles during his varied career. See more details about Chad’s background here.