Real estate licensees operating in Minnesota can complete this 1 hour course on financing real estate transactions for continuing education elective credit. This course will cover:
- advantages and risks of seller/owner financing
- mortgage loans from private and government sources
- down payment assistance
- GSEs and the financial markets they operate in
- the Federal Reserve System
- unique mortgages
- sale and leaseback arrangements
- collateral assignments
Videos, scenarios, and imagery are utilized throughout the course for visual and auditory learning styles. After each topic, students will be asked a single question about the material. A 15-question exam will test overall comprehension.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 1032986
- Approved By: Minnesota Department of Commerce
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.