This course, which is a significant part of the required continuing education for license renewal, will cover issues behind the Fair Housing laws, including subjects such as
- Fair Housing and the real estate market
- a history of the Fair Housing laws
- an in-depth look at the Fair Housing Act, and
- a look into Oklahoma's Fair Housing Act
We'll also cover specific actions that are prohibited under the Fair Housing laws, discuss the procedure for filing a complaint with the Oklahoma Office of Civil Rights Enforcement, and talk about their role in processing and investigating complaints.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 177134
- Approved By: Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.