This 1 hour course will fulfill the Safety course requirement for Arkansas Real Estate Licensees. The following topics are included in this course:
- General Safety Considerations
- This topic will discuss threats and dangers that can be present in a property and how to identify them.
- Protecting Yourself, Your Clients, and the Property
- This topic talks about methods for people and property before, during, and after the showing.
This course is broken up by two five-question quizzes.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): CEDE211692S
- Approved By: State of Arkansas Real Estate Commission
Chad started his Real Estate career as a Salesperson in 1970 and worked in residential sales for about 2 years. He then became Principal Broker and Property Manager in 1972. From there Chad's career has been everything Real Estate in Arkansas.
Chad acted as the Director of the Housing Authority of Fayetteville and redeveloped the downtown square and supervised the building of 50 public housing units. Having acted as a broker in some capacity (Sales Manager to Regional Director) for nearly 30 years for multiple brokerages across Arkansas Chad moved into also teaching new real estate professionals.
Now with over 45 years of experience in the Arkansas Real Estate market, Chad additionally acts as an instructor here at AYPO for Arkansas real estate professionals. Chad's wealth of knowledge and years of teaching experience have allowed us to teach some of the best courses offered in Arkansas!