This 1 hour course will fulfill the Safety course requirement for Arkansas Real Estate Licensees. The following topics are included in this course:
- General Safety Considerations
- This topic will discuss threats and dangers that can be present in a property and how to identify them.
- Protecting Yourself, Your Clients, and the Property
- This topic talks about methods for people and property before, during, and after the showing.
This course is broken up by two five-question quizzes.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): CEDE221692S
- Approved By: State of Arkansas Real Estate Commission
Chad Kumpe is the instructor for all of our Arkansas real estate CE courses. A 50-year veteran of the real estate industry, Chad has excelled in many roles during his varied career. See more details about Chad’s background here.