Real estate professionals in California who take this course will gain three hours of continuing education training. The following topics are covered in this class:
- Trust Accounts and Recordkeeping
- This topic addresses the proper use of a client trust account and some of the records that a broker must maintain.
- Mortgage Loan Brokerage
- This topic discusses the regulation of mortgage loan brokerage in California.
- Financial Reporting
- This topic explores double entry bookkeeping and financial statements.
This course is broken up by two incremental quizzes.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: California DRE
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".