Late CE 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive MLO Course 2018 (7904)
- 8 Hour Course
This is the 2018 Late CE course. This is only for licensees who failed to complete the CE required for their 2018 renewal during the 2018 calendar year.
This 8 hour license renewal course has been created so that it will satisfy all the requirements for continuing education for Mortgage Loan Originators in the state of Delaware. The course content covers a wide selection of subjects directly relating to the MLO, and includes topics such as:
- The history of mortgages in America and the need for mortgage loan originators;
- The need by consumers for ethical mortgage professionals and their importance
- Common varieties of mortgages and their uses
- Types of mortgage fraud and how to safeguard consumers and keep yourself out of trouble
- And we cover other important topics as well
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 10247
- Approved By: NMLS
Mary Tillery, loan originator and Sales Manager at Guild Mortgage, in Grants Pass Oregon, has been actively involved in home lending since 1986. She has originated everything from first time homebuyers, to complex construction financing and reverse mortgages, besides all forms of more traditional lending. Mary combines her depth of knowledge with a sincere desire to know, love and serve her clients. She has been teaching home buying classes for 20+ years and loves to share her knowledge with not just her clients, but with people in the industry who are interested in growing.