This package provides real estate professionals in the State of Delaware with 21 hours of training to satisfy all of their continuing education requirements online. The topics covered in this course are as follows:
- 3 Hour Agency & Fair Housing - Module 1
- 3 Hour Professional Standards - Module 2
- 3 Hour Real Estate Documents - Module 3
- 3 Hour Office Management - Module 4
- 3 Hour Legislative Issues - Module 5
- 3 Hour Practices of Real Estate - Module 6
- 3 Hour NAR Ethics - Module 7
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Delaware Department of State Division of Professional Regulation
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".