Late CE 8 Hour Idaho SAFE Comprehensive 2018 MLO Continuing Education Course (10017)
- 8 Hour Course
This continuing education course will satisfy all the requirements for 8 hours of continuing education for Mortgage Loan Originators in the state of Idaho, so that you may renew your license.
The course content covers a wide selection of subjects directly relating to the mortgage loan originator. It includes subjects such as:
- The history of mortgages in America through the real estate crisis of the 2000s and into today;
- The need by consumers for ethical mortgage loan originators and their importance
- Common varieties of mortgages and their applicability in certain situations
- Types of mortgage fraud and how to safeguard consumers and keep yourself out of trouble
- Portions of state regulations specific to the state of Idaho
- Plus other important topics
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 10287
- Approved By: NMLS
Mary Tillery, loan originator and Sales Manager at Guild Mortgage, in Grants Pass Oregon, has been actively involved in home lending since 1986. She has originated everything from first time homebuyers, to complex construction financing and reverse mortgages, besides all forms of more traditional lending. Mary combines her depth of knowledge with a sincere desire to know, love and serve her clients. She has been teaching home buying classes for 20+ years and loves to share her knowledge with not just her clients, but with people in the industry who are interested in growing.