This package provides 10.5 hours of educational content for Pennsylvania real estate professionals and covers the following topics:
- The National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics
- Introduces the NAR Code of Ethics, explores several of the articles, and discusses the ethics complaint and arbitration processes.
- Mathematics and Real Estate Calculations
- Covers the math utilized by real estate professionals on a regular basis. The scope ranges from fundamental math to the equations used to calculate such things as property value, closing costs, and mortgage payments.
- Discusses contracts as both a general concept and specific contracts used as a part of real estate transactions.
- Professional Real Estate Activities
- Focuses on several miscellaneous activities and responsibilities that a real estate professional is likely to end up dealing with.
- Escrow and the Closing Process
- Goes over the use of escrow and escrow accounts and what happens during the closing of a real estate transaction.
- Other Records
- Goes over a variety of records, and some basics about their maintenance requirements.
- Comparative Market Analysis
- This topic talks about comparative market analysis and how it is used to find the value of a property.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): RECE005894
- Approved By: Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.