This 3 hour continuing education core course fulfills the 3 hour New Hampshire continuing education requirement and updates New Hampshire real estate licensees on a variety of federal and state rules and laws. Topics covered in this class include:
- The basics of real estate licensing and dynamics of broker supervision
- The different aspects of a real estate license status
- Details of working with personal assistants and out-of-state brokers
- The various rules and responsibilities that govern real estate escrow and trust accounts
- Various technology (eSignature, and email and text communication) that affects the business of real estate
- The foundation of agency and the basics of agency relationships
- The various types of agency relationships including more complex agency arrangements and contracts.
- Requirements and best practices for various property disclosures
- Basic requirements governing the topic of fair housing
- The details of the protected class of Disability, exemptions for Fair Housing rules, and the specifics of discrimination in advertising
- Antitrust rules and the requirements for property insurance
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): C052
- Approved By: State of New Hampshire Real Estate Commission
Ann Flanagan acts as AYPO's instructor for all of our New Hampshire offerings. She brings to us a wealth knowledge from holding her own Real Estate Broker License, 20 years of being an investigator for the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission, and having multiple Master's Degrees for both business and education.
Ann's dedication to education is apparent from her awarded performance in academics and time spent acting as a special education teacher, to running her own Real Estate School. Her dedication and knowledge help us offer some of the best courses available in New Hampshire.