This 15 hour package covers all of the continuing education needed for Alabama Brokers to renew their license including:
3 hours of Risk Management - Avoiding Violations
- The course will focus on the behavior of real estate professionals and how to avoid violating the law.
3 hours of Risk Management for Salespersons
- The primary topic of this course is risk and risk management with a particular focus on managing money and managing people.
9 hours of Real Estate Electives
- NAR Code of Ethics
- This topic examines the ethical code established by the National Association of REALTORS®
- This topic discusses math, mathematical equations, and real estate calculations.
- This topic talks about contractual agreements and the creation and the termination of agreements.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 601, 741, 202
- Approved By: Alabama Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".