Alabama Real Estate Core: Risk Management for Salespersons
- 3 Hour Course
- 4.8 11 Reviews
This 3-hour course, which qualifies as an elective available to complement our required course in Risk Management - Avoiding Violations, can be used toward continuing education for your real estate license, is designed to provide Alabama real estate professionals with a risk management perspective of three specific areas of the real estate profession. These areas are:
- broker relationships that are recognized in Alabama
- duties of the various agent-principal, agent-customer, and agent-all parties relationships
- types of contracts common to real estate
- elements that make up a contract
- recommended "dos" and "don'ts" in the handling of contracts
- licensees as principals
- obligations of the licensee as seller, buyer, or landlord
In this course, we'll look at the statutes and regulations that govern these critical areas related from the perspective of risk management and provide numerous examples of how these rules are applied and best practices for handling them.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 745
- Approved By: Alabama Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".