This 15 hour package covers all of the continuing education needed for Alabama salespersons to renew their license including:
3 hours of Risk Management - Avoiding Violations
- The course will focus on the behavior of real estate professionals and how to avoid violating the law.
3 hours of Risk Management for Salespersons
- This course is designed to provide Alabama real estate professionals with a risk management perspective of three specific areas of the real estate profession.These areas are:
- Licensees and Principals
9 hours of Real Estate Electives
- NAR Code of Ethics
- This topic examines the ethical code established by the National Association of REALTORSÂ®
- This topic discusses math, mathematical equations, and real estate calculations.
- This topic talks about contractual agreements and the creation and the termination of agreements.