Arkansas 3 Hour Ethics for Real Estate Professionals
- 3 Hour Course
- 4.6 69 Reviews
The largest and most important investment in most people's lives is real estate, and those transactions are handled by real estate professionals. With millions of dollars changing hands, there are multiple opportunities for an unethical licensee to derail an entire deal. This three hour course is designed for real estate professionals in Arkansas and covers the following topics:
- Ethical Concepts & Terminology
- This topic examines the concept of ethics and ethics related topics.
- Duties of a Real Estate Professional
- This topic talks about duties a real estate professional is expected to perform.
- This topic discusses the practical application of ethics.
This course ends with a 30 question final exam.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): CEDE-20-3-570
- Approved By: State of Arkansas Real Estate Commission
Chad started his Real Estate career as a Salesperson in 1970 and worked in residential sales for about 2 years. He then became Principal Broker and Property Manager in 1972. From there Chad's career has been everything Real Estate in Arkansas.
Chad acted as the Director of the Housing Authority of Fayetteville and redeveloped the downtown square and supervised the building of 50 public housing units. Having acted as a broker in some capacity (Sales Manager to Regional Director) for nearly 30 years for multiple brokerages across Arkansas Chad moved into also teaching new real estate professionals.
Now with over 45 years of experience in the Arkansas Real Estate market, Chad additionally acts as an instructor here at AYPO for Arkansas real estate professionals. Chad's wealth of knowledge and years of teaching experience have allowed us to teach some of the best courses offered in Arkansas!