Arkansas 3 Hour Ethics for Real Estate Professionals
- 3 Hour Course
- 4.6 147 Reviews
The largest and most important investment in most people's lives is real estate, and those transactions are handled by real estate professionals. With millions of dollars changing hands, there are multiple opportunities for an unethical licensee to derail an entire deal. This three hour course is designed for real estate professionals in Arkansas and covers the following topics:
- Ethical Concepts & Terminology
- This topic examines the concept of ethics and ethics related topics.
- Duties of a Real Estate Professional
- This topic talks about duties a real estate professional is expected to perform.
- Ethical Situations
- This topic discusses the practical application of ethics.
This course ends with a 30 question final exam.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): CEDE-24-3-570
- Approved By: State of Arkansas Real Estate Commission
Chad Kumpe is the instructor for all of our Arkansas real estate CE courses. A 50-year veteran of the real estate industry, Chad has excelled in many roles during his varied career. See more details about Chad’s background here.