This 7-hour package includes 3 hours of Salesperson Best Practices (core), 3 hours of Ethics (elective content), and 1 hour of safety.
Salesperson Best Practices: This 3-hour course provides the three hours of core course curriculum required for your license renewal. This year's core focuses on property condition and disclosures, contracts, agency, and advertising.
In this renewal piece, we'll go into detail in areas including, but not limited to:
- Discussing essential and non-essential property disclosures, including the proximity of sex offenders
- Understanding options when clients decline to have inspections performed
- Describing the basics of what a real estate licensee should and should not explain themselves in a contract and when and who to refer to when needed
- Understanding how contracts terminate and how clients can get out of a contract
- Explaining the use of land sales contracts, leases and options
- Explain services that are or may be provided by licensees to their clients
- Discuss AREC's rules pertaining to advertising
- Explain the importance of a good internal brokerage policy on advertising
- Discuss Best Practices in advertising as provided by the NAR and FTC
Ethics: The largest and most important investment in most people's lives is real estate, and those transactions are handled by real estate professionals. With millions of dollars changing hands, there are multiple opportunities for an unethical licensee to derail an entire deal. This three hour course is designed for real estate professionals in Arkansas and covers the following topics:
- Ethical Concepts & Terminology
- This topic examines the concept of ethics and ethics related topics.
- Duties of a Real Estate Professional
- This topic talks about duties a real estate professional is expected to perform.
- Ethical Situations
- This topic discusses the practical application of ethics.
Safety: This 1 hour course will fulfill the Safety course requirement for Arkansas Real Estate Licensees. The following topics are included in this course:
- General Safety Considerations
- This topic will discuss threats and dangers that can be present in a property and how to identify them.
- Protecting Yourself, Your Clients, and the Property
- This topic talks about methods for people and property before, during, and after the showing.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: State of Arkansas Real Estate Commission
Chad Kumpe is the instructor for all of our Arkansas real estate CE courses. A 50-year veteran of the real estate industry, Chad has excelled in many roles during his varied career. See more details about Chad’s background here.