This is the 2018 Late CE course. This is only for licensees who failed to complete the CE required for their 2018 renewal during the 2018 calendar year. This fulfills your National Requirements.
This Mortgage Loan Originator license renewal class is perfect for the California MLO. The 8 hour course covers the all the subject matter required by the NMLS, as well as those required by both Cal BRE and the DBO. Then the one hour required block on Agency Law follows as well. All the following is included:
- The history of mortgage laws and lending in America and why mortgage loan originators are necessary today;
- How ethics for mortgage professionals have become more important and how they aid the consumer and the economy;
- Common kinds of mortgages and when the different types can be used to benefit a borrower;
- Types of fraudulent mortgage practices and how to safeguard consumers and keep yourself out of trouble;
- California agency law and its importance
- Plus additional information
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 10247
- Approved By: NMLS
Mary Tillery, loan originator and Sales Manager at Guild Mortgage, in Grants Pass Oregon, has been actively involved in home lending since 1986. She has originated everything from first time homebuyers, to complex construction financing and reverse mortgages, besides all forms of more traditional lending. Mary combines her depth of knowledge with a sincere desire to know, love and serve her clients. She has been teaching home buying classes for 20+ years and loves to share her knowledge with not just her clients, but with people in the industry who are interested in growing.