CT 3 Hour Real Estate Fair Housing (2016-18 Mandatory)
- 3 Hour Course
- 4.6 27 Reviews
This 3-hour course will satisfy the mandatory requirements for licensed real estate agents for the license cycle ending in 2018. It includes the mandatory 3-hour legal update and review for Connecticut Real estate licensees.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Federal fair housing laws and regulations
- Connecticut fair housing laws
- Connecticut news and fair housing cases
- Connecticut licensing law and regulations
- Legal updates which flow from the federal level to the state level
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): RE CEO 0470
- Approved By: Connecticut Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".