Late CE 8 Hour DC SAFE Comprehensive 2018 MLO Continuing Education Course (7937)
- 8 Hour Course
This is the 2018 Late CE course. This is only for licensees who failed to complete the CE required for their 2018 renewal during the 2018 calendar year.
This 8 hour Mortgage Loan Originator?s course has been formatted so that it will meet the requirements for both the NMLS and the District of Columbia. We will help you accomplish this by covering subjects such as:
- The history of mortgages and role of mortgage loan origination in the crisis of 2007-2008;
- Reasons for and workings of regulatory changes since 2008;
- The value and daily working of ethics, and consumer protections;
- Common mortgage frauds and red flags to avoid being entangled in fraud;
- The ins and outs of nontraditional mortgages in the era of Dodd-Frank; and
- The District of Columbia specific requirements for operating as an MLO.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: NMLS
Mary Tillery, loan originator and Sales Manager at Guild Mortgage, in Grants Pass Oregon, has been actively involved in home lending since 1986. She has originated everything from first time homebuyers, to complex construction financing and reverse mortgages, besides all forms of more traditional lending. Mary combines her depth of knowledge with a sincere desire to know, love and serve her clients. She has been teaching home buying classes for 20+ years and loves to share her knowledge with not just her clients, but with people in the industry who are interested in growing.