This Florida 14-Hour Complete Real Estate Package will provide all the continuing education you need to renew your license.
In this course, we'll begin with a look at some basic real property law topics including:
- Legal descriptions and their critical role in the transaction process
- Land use controls and their impact on the housing and real property industry
- How valuation and taxation fit into the real estate picture
From there, we'll move into a more focused view of real property with discussions regarding:
- Real estate investment and the licensee's role
- The economics of property management
- Agency and the licensees duties and obligations
- Foreclosure types
Finally, we'll wrap up our 14-Hour package with the required topics of Florida real estate law updates and a review of the NAR® Code of Ethics and ethical business practices.
The course is completed with a final exam.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 0020054, 0020765, 0019071
- Approved By: Florida Dept. of Business and Professional Regulations
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.