Florida 14 Hour Complete (Ethics, Law, and Elective) CE Course
- 14 Hour Course
- 4.3 2226 Reviews
This Florida 14-Hour Complete Real Estate Package will provide all the continuing education you need to renew your license.
In this course, we'll begin with a look at some basic real property law topics including:
- Legal descriptions and their critical role in the transaction process
- Land use controls and their impact on the housing and real property industry
- How valuation and taxation fit into the real estate picture
From there, we'll move into a more focused view of real property with discussions regarding:
- Real estate investment and the licensee's role
- The economics of property management
- Agency and the licensees duties and obligations
- Foreclosure types
Finally, we'll wrap up our 14-Hour package with the required topics of Florida real estate law updates and a review of the NAR® Code of Ethics and ethical business practices.
The course is completed with a final exam.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 0020054, 0020765, 0019071
- Approved By: Florida Dept. of Business and Professional Regulations
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".