This course will cover important law updates affecting Florida real estate licensees that have occurred over the past two years, including:
- Recent changes to Chapter 475 of the Florida Statutes and other state laws;
- Changes to federal law that will impact the way you work, including modifications to FIRPTA;
- Interesting court cases in Florida that have set some surprising new precedents; and,
- Administrative guidance, where we gain insight into how government agencies enforce laws by examining the written statements they've released to clarify aspects of those laws.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 0019071
- Approved By: Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".