Florida 45 Hour Sales Associate Complete Post-License Course
- 45 Hour Course
- 4.2 124 Reviews
Our 45-hour sales associate complete post-license course is specifically designed to satisfy the requirements that the state of Florida sales associate's first license renewal. In these lessons, we'll review some of the most crucial areas necessary to a sound professional practice, such as:
- Licensing and educational requirements
- Violations and disciplinary actions
- Real estate math computations
- Fair housing laws
Plus we build upon and greatly expand this foundation to enhance the skills of the sales associated and solidify their foundation for a fruitful and competent practice. Subjects that we'll add and expand upon here include, but are by no means limited to:
- Real estate finance, documents, and contracts
- Managing a real estate business office
- Marketing real estate services and properties (with an emphasis on today's technology-focused market)
- A detailed review of the NAR® Code of Ethics
- Safety strategies for agents and their clients at property showings and open houses
Get everything you need for that first renewal of your Florida sales associate license in one place and get started today!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 0022172
- Approved By: Florida DBPR
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".