Florida Real Estate 63 Hour Pre-License Course
This online course is Florida approved to meet your 63 hour pre-license education requirements.
This class includes everything you need to study in order to pass the official licensing exam as well as lots of helpful information to help you get your new career started right.
Backed by our price match guarantee, there is no reason to wait any longer! Enroll now to get started on the path to your new career!
Deluxe Florida Real Estate 63 Hour Pre-License Course
This online course is Florida-approved to meet the 63-hour pre-license education requirements.
On top of the regular course, this deluxe version includes:
- Downloadable PDF version of the entire class.
- Added comprehensive practice exams
How to get a Florida Real Estate License
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a United States Social Security number.
- You must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Complete 63 hours of approved Pre-Licensing education.
- Pass the Florida Real Estate Salesperson Exam.
- Complete the application for licensure.
- Have your employing broker activate your new license through their online account.
- Complete a 45 hour post-licensing class before your initial salesperson license expires.
Florida State Approval Letters
Ron DeSantis, Governor
Halsey Beshears, Secretary
STATE OF FLORIDA
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
DIVISION OF REAL ESTATE
THE SCHOOL PERMITHOLDER HEREIN IS PERMITTED UNDER THE
PROVISIONS OF CHAPTER 475, FLORIDA STATUTES
@ YOUR PACE ONLINE
1383 2ND AVENUE
GOLD HILL OR 97525
LICENSE NUMBER: ZH1002485
EXPIRATION DATE: SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Always verify licenses online at MyFloridaLicense.com