This 3-hour course is one of two required continuing education core courses for real estate licensees planning to renew their Hawaii real estate license. Altogether, there is a total of 20-Hours of continuing education to complete the required renewal, including 2 3-Hour Core Courses and 14 hours of Electives.
In this 3-Hour core course, we'll provide:
- An update of legislation relating to the real estate profession that was adopted by both houses and signed by the governor
- A lengthy discussion of the role of electronic communications such as email and texting in real estate
- A look at a wide variety of social media and the role that they play in today's market
- An overview of copyrights, trademarks, and use of the public domain materials as they pertain to real estate, and
- A long look at the creation and and management of client trust accounts, and the significant responsibility that goes with it.
In addition, there's information regarding the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), an example marketing strategy for social media, "the good, the bad, and the evil" of electronic communications and social media, and steps to take to protect your valuable online information.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): C11381
- Approved By: State of Hawaii Real Estate Branch
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".