Late CE 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive MLO Course 2018 (7904)
- 8 Hour Course
This is the 2018 Late CE course. This is only for licensees who failed to complete the CE required for their 2018 renewal during the 2018 calendar year.
At Your Pace Online presents new 2018 MLO courses. These are designed to keep you up-to-date on the changing rules and practices surrounding mortgage origination.
This class meets your complete continuing education requirement to renew your Mortgage Loan Originator License in the state of Indiana for 8 hours of training. It does this by covering a broad base of mortgage loan origination topics and updates that include:
- The history of mortgage lending here in America and need that was created for professional mortgage loan originators;
- Why professional ethics are so important in the mortgage lending industry;
- Methods for providing consumer protections;
- Common types of mortgage fraud and abusing lending practices
- Warning signs that will help MLOs to avoid being entangled in fraud;
- And much more!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 10247
- Approved By: NMLS
Mary Tillery, loan originator and Sales Manager at Guild Mortgage, in Grants Pass Oregon, has been actively involved in home lending since 1986. She has originated everything from first time homebuyers, to complex construction financing and reverse mortgages, besides all forms of more traditional lending. Mary combines her depth of knowledge with a sincere desire to know, love and serve her clients. She has been teaching home buying classes for 20+ years and loves to share her knowledge with not just her clients, but with people in the industry who are interested in growing.