IN 24 Hour Real Estate Education Package
- 24 Hour Course
This package is designed to help with makeup CE. It will not provide any carry over credit.
This 24-hour package covers training for both Brokers and Managing Brokers in Indiana. This course will cover a variety of topics from law updates to ethical requirements and more.
The course addresses the following topics:
- ethics in the real estate industry,
- fair housing and fair housing laws,
- and professional errors and omissions
- the handling and management of a real estate business's records,
- the setup of a real estate business office,
- the management of the employees of a real estate business,
- the establishment of effective office policies.
- legal update including changes to license law,
- a review of the legal limits of real estate practice,
- techniques for managing a brokerage,
- ectronic documents and cyber security,
- safety and risk management techniques, and
- important topics and concepts related to the ownership and management of real property.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Indiana Real Commission, Indiana Professional Licensing Agency
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".