This package is designed to help with makeup CE. It will not provide any carry over credit.
This 24-hour package covers training for both Brokers and Managing Brokers in Indiana. This course will cover a variety of topics from law updates to ethical requirements and more.
The course addresses the following topics:
- ethics in the real estate industry,
- fair housing and fair housing laws,
- and professional errors and omissions
- the handling and management of a real estate business’s records,
- the setup of a real estate business office,
- the management of the employees of a real estate business,
- the establishment of effective office policies.
- legal update including changes to license law,
- a review of the legal limits of real estate practice,
- techniques for managing a brokerage,
- ectronic documents and cyber security,
- safety and risk management techniques, and
- important topics and concepts related to the ownership and management of real property.