This 2-hour legal update provides insights to recent developments in real estate-related laws, regulations, and court decisions. Completing this course provides the two hours of legal updates required annually. This course offers a variety of critical subject matters including but are not limited to:
- Discharge of prohibited restrictive covenants - getting harmful and outdated materials off the books
- County recording fees - for now and in perpetuity
- Residential and Attainable Housing Facilities Acts - helping localities finance and provide incentives for affordable housing options
- Signage pertaining to persons with disabilities - aggressively upgrading and adding dynamics
- Principal residence exemptions - do they apply to a shared residence/roommate situation?
… and the power of the “as is” and integration clauses, to name but a few.
Plus, we provide several significant reviews of major issues such as the updated Buyer's Acknowledgement & Release Form, the recent implementation of the MiPlus system, and retiring some of the practices required during the pandemic. Sign up today and get your renewal under way!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 069988
- Approved By: CE Marketplace
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.