This package will provide 11.25 hours of educational content for real estate professionals. This package covers the following topics:
- The National Association of REALTORS Code of Ethics.This topic will introduce the NAR Code of Ethics, explore several of the articles, and discuss the ethics complaint and arbitration processes.
- Mathematics and Real Estate Calculations. This topic talks about the math real estate professional will utilize while on the job. The scope of this topic ranges from fundamental math to the equations used to calculate such things as property value, closing costs, and mortgage payments.
- Contracts. This topic will look at both contracts as a general concept and specific contracts used as a part of real estate transactions.
- Professional Real Estate Activities. This topic focuses on several miscellaneous activities and responsibilities that a real estate professional is likely to end up dealing with.
- Escrow and the Closing Process. This topic discusses the use of escrow and escrow accounts and what happens during the closing of a real estate transaction.
- Comparative Market Analysis. This topic talks about comparative market analysis and how it is used to find the value of a property.
This class contains a 1-hour activity designed to give the student an opportunity to practice drafting a comparative market analysis.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 1024912
- Approved By: Minnesota Department of Commerce
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".