This 15 hour package is designed to provide real estate professionals with an overview of important topics and concepts. This course includes information about:
- Agency - types of agency, how agency relationships are created and terminated, and using the Agency Disclosure MN Statute 82.67
- Fiduciary duties - what they are and to whom they're owed
- Fair housing and other considerations - when making or responding to an offer, as well as when handling multiple offers
- Buyer and seller representation - what are the differences and what are the similarities; and
- Showing homes - Avoiding steering and other neighborhood issue concerns, such as providing crime and school data to prospective buyer
- Many more exciting topics!
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Minnesota Department of Commerce
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.