Minnesota 15 Hour Complete Renewal Package B
- 15 Hour Course
This 15 hour package is designed to provide real estate professionals with an overview of important topics and concepts. This course includes information about:
- Agency - types of agency, how agency relationships are created and terminated, and using the Agency Disclosure MN Statute 82.67
- Fiduciary duties - what they are and to whom they're owed
- Fair housing and other considerations - when making or responding to an offer, as well as when handling multiple offers
- Buyer and seller representation - what are the differences and what are the similarities; and
- Showing homes - Avoiding steering and other neighborhood issue concerns, such as providing crime and school data to prospective buyer
- Many more exciting topics!
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Minnesota Department of Commerce
Sheri Wytcherley has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".