Minnesota Practical Application to Inclusive Representation
- 3.75 Hour Course
This course is part of the total 15 hours required for license renewal for brokers and salespersons. In this section of the renewal course, accessibility to homeownership and promoting homeownership is our primary focus in this renewal course, however, other significant topics will be covered. Also covered in this specially designed renewal package will be:
- Agency - types of agency, how agency relationships are created and terminated, and using the Agency Disclosure MN Statute 82.67
- Fiduciary duties - what they are and to whom they're owed
- Fair housing and other considerations - when making or responding to an offer, as well as when handling multiple offers
- Buyer and seller representation - what are the differences and what are the similarities; and
- Showing homes - Avoiding steering and other neighborhood issue concerns, such as providing crime and school data to prospective buyers
This course also satisfies the one-hour broker-module training requirement as well as the state-required one hour of Fair Housing and one hour of Agency Law. And, once you finish, you’ll be that much closer to renewing your license, all at your own pace!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 1034931
- Approved By: Minnesota Department of Commerce
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.