Look no further to renew your Missouri Real Estate License! This comprehensive course provides all that is needed for your continuing education credits needed for renewal. In a two-part approach, our class includes the Missouri 9-Hour Elective: Making the Sale and the 3-Hour course on The National Association of REALTORS® Code Ethics Articles 1, 2, and 3.
In this specially designed course, you'll refresh and expand your knowledge in a variety of key subjects including:
- Listing agreements - the elements and the significance of their role;
- Real estate valuation - the methods and manners of proper valuation; and
- Loans, Loan Programs, and Government Loan options - the variety of options and how to use them.
In addition, we'll talk at length about some of the most crucial documentation that licensees have to become acquainted with in great detail, such as:
- Sales agreements - the importance of getting everything right;
- The Integrated Mortgage Disclosures and the need to see that your clients get all the information that they need to complete a transaction; and
- Title transfer - ensuring a clean and clear transition of ownership
Plus, our three-hour course on the code of ethics touches on the first three articels of the code including:
- Ethics in real estate and business in general;
- Behaviors and interaction with others in the real estate profession: and
- Using clear and understandable language in real estate transactions
And, there's a whole lot more. Finally, we'll wrap up this renewal process with a final exam that must be passed to complete the process. Sign up today and get your renewal under way!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 2840019024, 2840015051
- Approved By: Missouri Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".