North Carolina Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
Complete your continuing education to renew your North Carolina real estate license today. All of our courses can be completed At Your Pace online in order to help you maintain your license. Once you finish your class you will have an official certificate of completion available and we will report your course completion to the NC Real Estate Commission for you automatically.
We are approved by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission (NCREC Sponsor # 1732).
North Carolina Real Estate 4Hr Elective: O/L-NC Federal Lending Laws
This course is an examination of federal lending laws. It is designed to provide real estate professionals in North Carolina with 4 hours of elective continuing education content. The course will cover the major aspects of:
- The Truth in Lending Act (TILA),
- The Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA),
- The TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule (TILA- RESPA Rule),
- The Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), and
- The Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (HOEPA).
North Carolina Real Estate License Renewal Dates and Continuing Education Requirements
- NC real estate agents need 8 hours of continuing education every year by June 10th in order to renew their license.
- 4 hours are required to be on the General Update or BICUP courses. These hours can only come from classroom instruction
- 4 hours are required to be on electives
- Per 21 NCAC 58H .0404 (b) (c), all students must complete their online course within 30 days or before June 10th.
- NAR Members: Cycle 7 begins Jan 1, 2022 and ends on Dec 31, 2024.