This course, which is one piece of the mandatory classes for license renewal in Oklahoma, cover the statutes and regulations of Oklahoma, including:
- the historical background and evolution of property laws in Oklahoma
- the sources of legal authority for Oklahoma
- how to locate and research Oklahoma state laws and regulations
- a look into Oklahoma licensing and the real estate commission, and
- updates to pertinent codes and regulations
Plus, we'll cover the all critical issue of knowing when you're dispensing bona fide real estate expertise, and when you're in danger of crossing over into another profession, especially law - all essential to your real estate license renewal.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 177136
- Approved By: Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".