This course, one piece of the required continuing education program for license renewal, will cover contract law and its critical role as it pertains to the Oklahoma real estate profession. Topics covered in this lesson include:
- understanding contract terminology
- identifying the elements required to make a contract
- explain the meaning of execution and discharge of contract
- understand what a breach is and the consequences of a breach
In addition to these, we'll focus on the parts of contracts and forms and their uses, as well as using contracts and forms promulgated by the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission, including a look at the frequently used Commission-approved Residential Lease contract.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 177135
- Approved By: Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
Sheri Wytcherley is the instructor for many of our real estate courses. She is a chart-topping principal broker and a passionate teacher with more than five years of experience as a real estate educator. See more details about Sheri’s background here.