Oregon 2020-2021 Real Estate Concerns in Brokerage Management (30 Hours)
- 30 Hour Course
Managing a brokerage involves a variety of competencies and skills. This package is designed to help you understand the different aspects of managing a brokerage in order to help you be a more conscientious and efficient principal broker.
This 30 hour Real Estate Continuing Education series will cover the following subjects required under OAR 863-020-0035:
- LARRC (Legal Updates)
- Property Management
- Agency Relationships and Responsibilities for Brokers, Principal Brokers, and Property Managers
- Principal Broker or Property Manager Record Keeping
- Real Estate Contracts
- Advertising Regulations
- Real Estate Escrows
- Real Estate Finance
- Managing a Real Estate Brokerage
- Business Ethics
- Misrepresentation in Real Estate Transactions
- Principal Real Estate Broker Supervisory Responsibilities
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Oregon Real Estate Agency
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".