South Carolina 10 Hour Complete Broker In Charge Package
- 10 Hour Course
- 4.2 55 Reviews
In this 10 hour course, we'll begin with the 4 hour Core Course on a Walk Through the Law. The course will begin with a review of how to navigate the South Carolina Code of Laws and important definitions to know. We will cover important topics like:
- Reviewing where to find license law and how to navigate it through an example
- Explanation of specific definitions of common words in license law
- The purpose and duties of the SC Real Estate Commission
- Definitions of more specific words
- Duties of Brokers-in-Charge, Brokers, and Associated Licensees
- Trust accounting regulations
- Licensure Requirements
- The types of permissible Brokerage Relationships and the Disclosure of Brokerage Relationships form
- Duties to customers and clients
- The difference between dual and designated agency
- Rules regarding real estate teams'
- Terminating agency relationships and duties owed to clients after termination
- Property Managers, and Property Managers-in-Charge
- Misconduct and Grounds for Discipline
Then, after the Licence Law review, we will examine the NAR Code of Ethics. Starting with the preamble, and then moving through the Articles, we'll analyze the meaning of the Code and how it's applied. We'll also cover important topics like:
- Disclosure of defects
- Occurrence of errors
- Loyalty to the client
- Duty of honesty, and
- Conflicts of net listings
From the NAR Code of Ethics, we'll move on to the Broker-In-Charge portion of our course. It fulfills your core requirement for your Broker-In-Charge license and covers multiple topics that relate to the role of the broker-in-charge in the South Carolina real estate profession. This segment will include instruction in subjects such as:
- Basic duties and responsibilities of the broker-in-charge (BIC),
- Transaction brokerage and other licensing law updates,
- Management and supervision,
- Managing client trust accounts, and
- Broker relationships.
Throughout this course, there are quizzes and exercises meant to help you reinforce and retain your knowledge. This is a great package for a one-and-done approach to your 2020-2022 CE!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): REC 3417, DEE 2854, DEE 2843
- Approved By: South Carolina Real Estate Commission
Sheri has been an online instructor for AYPO's Real Estate education classes for over 5 years and is a licensed real estate instructor across the United States.
Growing up in a military family, Sheri became very patriotic, developed an adventurous spirit, and grew passionate about helping people.
In 2005 Sheri became a principal broker and opened Oregon Ranch & Home Real Estate in order to better serve her clients. She received the honor of being ranked #5 in Southern Oregon for dollar volume sold for 2008, during one of the most challenging years the market has seen in decades.
"Common sense, integrity, and a quick wit. These are qualities I admire".